- FedEx ground - 2 to 4 days
- FedEx ground - 4 to 7 days
- FedEx International Economy - 5 days
- Xpresspost - 2 to 4 business days
- Expedited Parcel - 4 to 7 business days
- Xpresspost USA - 3 to 5 business days
- Expedited Parcel USA - 4 to 7 business days
- Xpresspost International Air - 4 to 7 business days
- Tracked Packet International Air - 6 to 10 business days
Handling Time (also known as Production Time or lead_time_to_ship) is the time between when the buyer places the order until you hand the order over to your carrier. We guarantee handling time fulfillment within 2 business days.
Transit time: The time between when you hand the order over to your carrier until its delivery to the buyer’s address.
Total Delivery Time = Handling Time + Transit Time (+ any holidays)
Note:The transit time begins the first full shipping day after the package leaves our facility.
Delivery estimates are calculated by taking the estimated shipping date and adding the transit time (the time it takes a package to travel from our facilities to your destination address), based on the shipping speed you've chosen.
The transit time is calculated using business days, meaning Saturday and Sunday don't count toward the transit time.
Parcels that are sent outside of Canada need go through the receiving country’s customs process. Once a package is in customs:
- Neither FedEx, Canada Post nor the receiving postal administration (USPS) can intervene or inquire about the status of the parcel.
- Times for packages to clear customs vary. Delays and/or losses are out of the control of the sender, however they can do their best to come up with a resolution to ensure the package is received.
- You must wait for the parcel to clear customs to get an update on the status.
It is the responsibility of the sender to ensure the package is sent out on time, however postal delivery times will vary depending on custom delays.
There is a possibility customers will have to pay additional duties and taxes before customs will clear packages.
Once a parcel has cleared customs, it is handed over for delivery. For status updates, visit the destinations country’s postal website.
Note, we may experience delays in receiving the updates about your package from the foreign postal service.