- FedEx ground - 2 to 4 business days
- FedEx International ground - 2 to 7 business days
- FedEx International Economy - 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - 1 to 3 business days
Orders can be shipped to destinations within Canada and the continental U.S. We do not ship to Puerto Rico, Guam, Hawaii, or Alaska.
Fulfillment: We do our best to process packages within 2 business days, with the exception of holidays. Shipping time does not begin until FedEx picks up the package.
FedEx pick up and delivery times: Monday - Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, no pick ups or deliveries on weekends or holidays.
Note: The transit time begins the first full shipping day after the package leaves our facility and has been picked up by FedEx. Balance Blades is not responsible for any delays in shipping while in transit. Shipping times are the responsibility of FedEx.
Parcels that are sent outside of Canada need go through the receiving country’s customs process. Once a package is in customs:
- Times for packages to clear customs vary. Delays and/or losses are out of the control of the sender, however we can do our best to come up with a resolution to ensure the package is received.
- You must wait for the parcel to clear customs to get an update on the status. This can sometimes take many days.
There is a possibility customers will have to pay additional duties and taxes before customs will clear packages.
Once a parcel has cleared customs, it is handed over for delivery. For status updates and information about your parcel, please contact FedEx customer service. It's important to wait the full delivery time before contacting FedEx.
Note, we may experience delays in receiving the updates about your package from the foreign postal service.