Pink Ice Skates (10% OFF)
- Pink and grey.
Extra Support and Comfort
- Laced inner liner is comfortable and keeps feet warm.
- Ratcheting upper strap.
- Velcro ankle mid strap for added support.
- Sandwich mesh, PVC Leather.
- Articulating ankle with extra ankle allows for full, unrestricted foot flexion.
- Adjustable beginner toddler to child skate.
- Skate boot adjusts 4 sizes, (8 to 11 youth) and (12 youth to 2 junior).
- Easy push button to increase the size.
- Balance Blades features a patented blade to help your child learn to skate safer and sooner.
- Back traction prevents rear falls.
- Front traction helps with standing and movement.
- Wider flatter middle for easier balancing.
- Sharpening transitions blade from learn to skate to regular as the child’s skills improve.
Good for toddlers
Last winter my three year old actually used these skates often enough on the ice with a skate trainer. Like most three year olds, her attention span is short, but I was able to interest her in skating in 5 minute spurts between playing in the show. This should help lay the foundation for future skating. She was skating 30, 40 feet at a time before stopping and turning with the trainer. I expect more use out of them this winter. I am ordering another pair for my other toddler, hopefully she will see watch her older sisters skate, and use the balance blades with a trainer.
I bought two pairs of skates and paid for shipping.
A Product and sevice
A+ Product and sevice
Great so far! my 2.5
Great so far! my 2.5 year old loves to go skating!