Buy Balance Blades get FREE Towel + Covers + Bag
Every Balance Blades skate order includes a FREE towel, covers and matching bag. Everything you need to help your child learn to skate safer and sooner.
- Blue/Pink and grey.
Extra Support and Comfort
- The laced inner liner is comfortable and keeps feet warm.
- Ratcheting upper strap.
- Velcro ankle mid strap for added support.
- Sandwich mesh, PVC Leather.
- Articulating ankle with extra ankle allows for full, unrestricted foot flexion.
- Adjustable beginner toddler to child skate.
- Skate boot adjusts 4 sizes, (8 to 11 youth) and (12 youth to 2 junior).
- Easy push button to increase the size.
- Balance Blades features a patented blade to help your child learn to skate safer and sooner.
- Back traction prevents rear falls.
- Front traction helps with standing and movement.
- Wider flatter middle for easier balancing.
- Sharpening transitions blade from learn to skate to regular as the child’s skills improve.
- Needed to dry skate blades after skating.
- Embroidery logo.
- 100% cotton.
- Very absorbent.
- 30cm x 30cm.
- Slips over your skate blades after skating.
- Soaks up excess moisture.
- Keeps your skates dry.
- Protects your blades from damage and rust.
- Protects your bag.
- 100% cotton Terry Cloth with embroidery logo.
- Compressed, very absorbent and quick-dry.
- Not meant to be walked on.
- Needed to hold all your skates, towel, covers as well as helmet and mitt/gloves.
- Shoulder strap.
- 400 denier high density coated packcloth nylon fabric.
- Pink or Blue
- 35 x 35 x 15 cm.
We went skating the next day and she had only been once before. She just turned 4 and she was able to say on her feet somewhat. They definitely helped her not fall backwards as much. She had a great time!
I have a small rink in my backyard; my toddlers use the balance blades along with a trainer to skate around the rink. Good way to introduce kids to the ice.
While other kids lost confidence after struggling and eventually the class numbers dropped down, my Autumn excelled and of course, fell in love with skating. She now is on the figure skating team, synchro team, and Jr Hockey team. Honestly not sure she would have enjoyed this all if not for being able to enjoy the start of her journey. That's where so many of the young kids fell off the sport. A great start leads to a great skating career.
These skates are amazing. Bought a pair last year for my oldest son, loved them and bought a pair for my youngest son. Love how they are multiple sizes in one, shipping was extremely fast. Skates are easy to put on. My kids love them. They are brand new to skating.
They are very well made. It's easier to learn how to skate and gain balance. Blades are better quality than I expected.