Pink Ice Skates
*This item is not eligible for a return.
- Pink and grey.
Extra Support and Comfort
- Laced inner liner is comfortable and keeps feet warm.
- Ratcheting upper strap.
- Velcro ankle mid strap for added support.
- Sandwich mesh, PVC Leather.
- Articulating ankle with extra ankle allows for full, unrestricted foot flexion.
- Adjustable beginner toddler to child skate.
- Skate boot adjusts 4 sizes, (8 to 11 youth) and (12 youth to 2 junior).
- Easy push button to increase the size.
- Balance Blades features a patented blade to help your child learn to skate safer and sooner.
- Back traction prevents rear falls.
- Front traction helps with standing and movement.
- Wider flatter middle for easier balancing.
- Sharpening transitions blade from learn to skate to regular as the child’s skills improve.
My 7 year old girl wanted to skate at 4 but was not comfortable in traditional skates, so we stopped after a few lessons. Fast forward to 7 and Balance Blades, right out of the box, they were super easy to adjust size, and she raved about how comfortable they were. After a couple of hand held laps, I couldn’t get her off the ice , on her own for the full hour with a new found love for skating.
Took my three year old daughter skating 3 times with these and 7 times overall, and she’s doing great! The first time on these skates she was able to push the skate trainer around with ease. Before she was staying in one place sliding around. When she skates holding my hand, I noticed the blade ridges worked as advertised and she was able to catch herself from falling backwards. She even skates about 10 feet alone before she crawls to the skating aid, but I think that’s a confidence issue that we’re working on. But at her age as long as she is having fun and wants to continue skating, I won’t ask her to not use the aid more than she she comfortable doing so. The construction is great, I was worried about previous reviews of the ratchet strap coming loose but I haven’t experienced any issues like that. My daughters foot is small so it’s still on the smallest size but fits well. I played with the adjustment and each setting seemed secure and should last for several seasons. Overall we are extremely happy with this purchase.
My daughter loves to skate thanks to this wonderful invention. She has taken to skating quickly and with confidence.
The skates worked really well for our two grandchildren who skated for the first time.
Great skate for my 2 year old to get out in the ice. Website was easy to use and informative. FAST order shipment!!!