Blue Ice Skates
Blue 8-11 sold out on this website for remainder of season. See retailers to buy elsewhere.
Blue Size 12-2 last year's model (2020). Only 26 left in stock!
*These products are not eligible for a return.
- Blue and grey.
Extra Support and Comfort
- Laced inner liner is comfortable and keeps feet warm .
- Ratcheting upper strap.
- Velcro ankle mid strap for added support.
- Sandwich mesh, PVC Leather.
- Articulating ankle with extra ankle allows for full, unrestricted foot flexion.
- Adjustable beginner toddler to child skate.
- Skate boot adjusts 4 sizes, (8 to 11 youth) and (12 youth to 2 junior).
- Easy push button to increase the size.
- Balance Blades features a patented blade to help your child learn to skate safer and sooner.
- Back traction prevents rear falls.
- Front traction helps with standing and movement.
- Wider flatter middle for easier balancing.
- Sharpening transitions blade from learn to skate to regular as the child’s skills improve.
Not worth the money
These are for a beginner skaters, but actually made it harder for my beginner 5 year old. Every time he took a risk and ended up falling, the ankle adjusters unlatches, releasing the ankle support strap, and leaving his ankles fully unsupported. As a result, my child felt unstable. We switched to the regular rentals and didn't look back. He has made so much more progress with the tie up regular rental skates.
Skates to learn on
I just got time for my boy to use them in my backyard ice rink. He likes them and he is three. Easy to put on and the grip on the front and back is a plus to keep him from falling. Also the size can be changed so if someone else wanted to try and skate we now have the learn to skate skates.
Best skates ever
Excellent skates. I purchased these skates for 2 of my grandchildren.(4 YRS AND 2 YRS). the cut outs helped them to push off and not fall backwards. These skates gave them lots of confidence and are cost effective as they grow with you and will last for years.The grandchildren love their skates. In my opinion these skates are a miracle as my 21/2 year old grand son was gliding and pushing off after only skating a couple of times ( maybe by accident) but being born with 2 club feet and spending over a year in casts and braces is truly amazing! The only problem they were out of the skate guards, towels etc when I ordered.
Balance blade review
Very happy with these skates. The heel picks really do work well in stopping the feet from sliding out from under the skater. Adjustable size means we'll get a couple seasons skating.
Order process was easy and efficient. The skates are great, just wish they were a little less slippery to make me arming easier. They are warm— no complaints about cold feet, even on colder days