Blue Ice Skates
- Blue and grey.
Extra Support and Comfort
- Laced inner liner is comfortable and keeps feet warm .
- Ratcheting upper strap.
- Velcro ankle mid strap for added support.
- Sandwich mesh, PVC Leather.
- Articulating ankle with extra ankle allows for full, unrestricted foot flexion.
- Adjustable beginner toddler to child skate.
- Skate boot adjusts 4 sizes, (8 to 11 youth) and (12 youth to 2 junior).
- Easy push button to increase the size.
- Balance Blades features a patented blade to help your child learn to skate safer and sooner.
- Back traction prevents rear falls.
- Front traction helps with standing and movement.
- Wider flatter middle for easier balancing.
- Sharpening transitions blade from learn to skate to regular as the child’s skills improve.
Great way to get your child into skating and keep them there by making their first experiences more fun!
It didn't take long to see the back "teeth" in action. My 3yr old son loves his new skates. I love that he won't need a new pair of skates in 6 months. Great idea, wish I'd have thought of it.
We went skating the next day and she had only been once before. She just turned 4 and she was able to say on her feet somewhat. They definitely helped her not fall backwards as much. She had a great time!
My grandson skated for the first time . They were great for him at six years old!
Bought my daughter a pair a few years ago so still wears them, now that my son needed skates I knew just where to get them.