Blue Ice Skates
*This item is not eligible for a return.
- Blue and grey.
Extra Support and Comfort
- Laced inner liner is comfortable and keeps feet warm .
- Ratcheting upper strap.
- Velcro ankle mid strap for added support.
- Sandwich mesh, PVC Leather.
- Articulating ankle with extra ankle allows for full, unrestricted foot flexion.
- Adjustable beginner toddler to child skate.
- Skate boot adjusts 4 sizes, (8 to 11 youth) and (12 youth to 2 junior).
- Easy push button to increase the size.
- Balance Blades features a patented blade to help your child learn to skate safer and sooner.
- Back traction prevents rear falls.
- Front traction helps with standing and movement.
- Wider flatter middle for easier balancing.
- Sharpening transitions blade from learn to skate to regular as the child’s skills improve.
These are unique in the blade design that you cannot find in other skates. They made a huge difference in my daughter’s ability to start skating. Great value because they are adjustable.
Our almost 4 year old loves these!
I like them. Brought them into the pro shop for a sharpen and they wouldn’t touch them. What is the proper way to sharper these skates?
The skates come pre-sharpened, so they are ready to use right away. Balance Blades transform from a 'training blade' to a regular blade through sharpening when your child's skating skills have progressed. The indentations on the front and rear of the blade can slowly be reduced during regular sharpening throughout 3 transitional stages as your child's skating skills improve. Major hockey retailers carry the skate and sharpen the Balance Blades including Pure Hockey, Sports Excellence, Source for Sports, Play it Again Sport and Canadian Tire. Perhaps the sharpening servies are not familiar with Balance Blades. You could refer them to our website www.balanceblades.com and share the sheet directly with the skate sharpener. There should be no reason the skate sharpener 'will not touch them'. The sharpening instruction sheet was included in the box and it is attached for your reference. Feel free to share pics or videos of your son learning on Balance Blades. We love to showcase stories of our lil Balance Bladers on our social media. We are very responsive on all our social media platforms, facebook, instagram and twitter. Hope that helps
Great way to get your child into skating and keep them there by making their first experiences more fun!
It didn't take long to see the back "teeth" in action. My 3yr old son loves his new skates. I love that he won't need a new pair of skates in 6 months. Great idea, wish I'd have thought of it.